Being a past life regression therapist is like being an armchair time and space traveler. You get to travel the Universe without leaving home.
There are 2 ways to experience a past life regression:
Immersion or Associated – Experiencing a past life from the perspective of being inside the body of the person you were in a previous lifetime. You cannot see your face unless you look in a mirror.
Observation or Dissociated – Experiencing a past life as though you are watching a film or remembering a dream. You can see your face without a mirror.
In either case, a past-life regression process is conducted by the therapist but the content of the session is the responsibility of the spiritual realm.
Types of Past Life Regression Sessions Available with Hypnotherapy are:
- Clearing trauma and emotional release
- Working on contracts with yourself or others
- Working on overt acts, forgiveness, atonement, and karmic clearing
- Enhancing creativity by bringing talents from past lives to the present life
- Discovering the real you and understanding why you are the way you are
A regression session can be quite intense so try not to schedule any activities directly after the session. It is advisable to spend time integrating your session by spending the rest of the day in quiet places. Also drink plenty of water to flush your physical body. Continue to pay attention to your dreams as additional information may come through in sleep time. Also, you may find it very beneficial to journal your experiences, thoughts, and feelings as you progress through the integration period. Integration time varies with each individual but on average can last several months.
23 Questions to Ask During a Past Life Regression
- Who are you?
- What are you wearing?
- What is your skin color?
- Are you male or female?
- How old are you?
- What is your name?
- Where are you?
- What do you see around you? What is the landscape like?
- What is the weather or climate?
- What is the name of the place you’re in?
- What is the date?
- What is the time of day?
- Do you hear anything?
- Do you smell anything?
- What are you doing?
- Why are you doing it?
- How do you feel about doing it?
- Is anyone with you?
- If so, who is that person(s) and why are they with you?
- How do you feel about having that person(s) with you?
- Do you recognize that person(s) in this lifetime?
- How does this lifetime relate to the current one?
- What is your contract? What was your vow at death, if any?
20 Questions to Ask During a Between Lives Regression
- What is your guide’s name?
- What is your guide’s soul color?
- What is your soul color?
- What percentage of soul energy did you bring into this current life?
- How are you doing with this amount of soul energy?
- Who are the members of your soul family?
- Who is your primary soul mate?
- What is the purpose for your choice of body, particular talents, life circumstances, etc?
- What is the purpose for your choice of current mother/father/other significant people?
- What are the gifts from your family of origin?
- Who and why did you create your family of creation (mates/children)?
- How does the council feel you are progressing in this life?
- What is your primary purpose of the current life?
- What is the overall mission of your immortal soul?
- What is your destiny?
- What part of your destiny have you already completed?
- What is your soul purpose?
- What are your challenges or patterns of suffering?
- What is the purpose of your physical illness/limitation? How can it be let go?
- What red flag is there (caution note that you need to be aware of)?
Copyright © 2014 Drake Bear Stephen. Except where acknowledged. http://www.DrakeInnerprizes.com