How important it is to keep the energy body healthy? Not only is it important while we are on Earth, but it will be the only vehicle we have after ascension and after we die. Moving into the Luminous Body is the next step in our evolution.
“Luminous” means radiating or reflecting light; shining or bright. Our energetic body is a luminous body. It is the vehicle for traveling to other dimensions. The Luminous Body will be our mode of transport in the Ascension from 3rd density to 4th density.
The Luminous Body is our energy body. Donna Eden, in her book Energy Medicine, has identified 11 energy systems in the body. The ones most familiar to us are: the aura, the chakras, and the meridians.
The Luminous Body is can be called by other names as well: the Energy Body, the Spirit Body, the Rainbow Body, Luminous Energy Field, the Subtle Body, and the Light Body. It appears in many different cultures as well.
- In Tibet and China there are more than 160,000 documented cases of people transforming into the Rainbow Body, a light body that is capable of walking different dimensions, through meditation.
- Indian and Tibetan mystics documented the existence of the Luminous Body thousands of years ago describing it as an aura or halo around the physical body. It can be seen as a golden halo around the head or body in artwork of the Buddha, Christ, and Pachacutek.
- Native American legends speak of persons who shimmered in the night as if lit by an inner fire.
- Amazon shamans believe that a rainbow body is acquired when all the chakras are cleared. By clearing the chakras, you raise the frequency so that the 7 colors of the rainbow radiate. Acquiring a rainbow body allows you to journey to the Spirit world, assist others in their healing, and allows you to die consciously.
- Alberto Villoldo, from his work with the Peruvian Laika, informs us about the Luminous Energy Field (LEF), which surrounds the physical body and informs it. The LEF exists since before the beginning of time and endures throughout infinity. The LEF itself is outside of time but manifests in time by creating physical bodies lifetime after lifetime.
Here is a chart that compares attributes of our current physical body with those of the luminous body:
|Has Form||Is Formlessness|
|Exists in Linear Time||Exists in Timelessness|
|Composed of Dense Matter||Composed of Energy as Light|
|Subject to External Laws||Motivated from Within|
|Separate Ego Identity||Connected Oneness Identity|
|Predictable & Habitual||Spontaneous|
|Struggle, Pain, & Dis-ease||Joy, Miracles, & Wholeness|
The Merkaba, which is the sacred geometry of our light body, is our vehicle of ascension. Mer means Light, Ka means Spirit, and Ba means Body. The Hebrew word “merkabah” means “chariot” The symbol of the Merkaba is twin tetrahedrons. Coincidentally (or not), the tetrahedron is the symbol for the element of fire. The Merkaba is the energy body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, which can transport the energy body from one dimension to another.
Tashira Tachi-Ren, in What is Light Body?, describes 12 levels of activation for the Light Body, each level requiring integration physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Here are 2 simple daily exercises to assist your physical and energetic bodies:
Just like taking a shower and brushing your teeth in the physical body, the chakras of the energetic body need attention every day. In addition you can perform the technique shown in the picture whenever you are feeling a bit off or have just taken a “direct hit” to your body.
An important part of keeping your body healthy is developing a daily practice of grounding and protection. As you are dressing for the day, wrap your body in an energetic bubble of protection. Ground to Mother Earth to become a lightning rod that allows unwanted energies to run right through you, leaving you safe and protected.
For further reading about the energy body, order my free e-article “Integrating the Energy Body and the Physical Body” at www.DrakeInnerprizes.com/soulstore.htm. Also, I am offering a workshop in March on getting to know your Energy Body.
MAINTAIN A DAILY PRACTICE OF ENERGY MEDICINE EXERCISES
One of the easiest ways to develop a daily practice is to purchase and use Donna Eden’s Energy Medicine Kit (available for purchase on Amazon or at http://www.theinnersourcestore.com/the-energy-medicine-kit/). This kit provides a daily energy medicine practice of various exercises that is documented in a book, demonstrated on a DVD, available on an audio CD, and illustrated on energy medicine cards. These exercises include movements, pressure point massages, and breathwork.
Copyright © 2014 Drake Bear Stephen. Except where acknowledged. http://www.DrakeInnerprizes.com