Western psychologists recognize 3 levels of consciousness within 3rd dimensional beings:
- Subconscious – Controls our automatic processes and is the source of dreams, instincts, memories, emotional awareness and belief systems. Humans operate from subconscious levels of mind approximately 95% of the time. (Freudians call the subconscious the unconscious.)
- Conscious – The portion of the mind that is aware. It is the source of thinking, analyzing, imagining and learning. This level of mind is only in charge about 5% of the time.
- Superconscious – Associated with the collective unconsciousness, it is the source of higher potential, creativity, intuition, quantum reality, and spiritual awareness. The superconscious is accessed through the pineal gland, or the 3rd eye.
All of our individual consciousnesses are connected to the Collective Consciousness as if it were the Great Mothership. The gateway to the Collective Conscious is through our subconscious. Altering our brain wave cycles allows us to access other dimensions.
The 5 states of brain-wave activity are:
- GAMMA (40 to 80 cycles per second) Involved in higher mental activity and the organization of information. Associated with highly attentive states.
- BETA (14 to 27 cycles per second) Normal waking consciousness (in 3rd dimension). The conscious mind is usually too powerful to access subconscious thoughts and memories.
- ALPHA (8 to 13 cycles per second) Passive, resting state. Occurs during relaxation, listening to music, mystical states, just before and after sleep, during light hypnosis, meditation, biofeedback, daydreaming, and opens the door to the 4th dimension. The higher pitches of the drum beat in shamanic journeying induces the alpha state. Past life memories are accessed while in this state.
- THETA (4 to 8 cycles per second) Reverie state where one is unaware of physical surroundings. Occurs during light sleep, is accessible during biofeedback and meditation, and opens the door to intuition, inspiration, and the 5th dimension. The low pitches of the drum beat in shamanic journeying induces the theta state. Shamanic experiences and between life memories are accessed while in this state.
- DELTA (0.5 to 4 cycles per second) Occurs during deep sleep. This is too deep a state to consciously access memories however many other activities such as visiting other dimensions, astral traveling, and dreaming can occur.
Copyright © 2014 Drake Bear Stephen. Except where acknowledged. http://www.DrakeInnerprizes.com