What you put out, you get back. How you think of yourself, is how the world will treat you.
It’s that simple. The world is a huge mirror and returns to you exactly what you think you deserve. Another way to put it is, as you do your personal work, you raise your vibration. The higher the level you vibrate at, the higher the level of vibrations you will attract. The foundation of doing your personal work is changing your perspective. About everything.
The 4 steps to manifesting anything you want:
1. Know Yourself Learn all you can about yourself. Travel your subconscious for hidden memories. Heal past pain & trauma.
2. Love Yourself Unconditionally. Constantly. Know you deserve the best.
3. Be Yourself Serve yourself. Honor your boundaries. Be authentic by extracting others’ voices & influences.
4. Share Yourself Be of service to others. Share your gifts with the universe. Shine your light.
5 “W” and 1 “H” questions to ask on your journey of self-discovery:
1. Who am I?
2. Why am I here now?
3. Where am I going?
4. When do I step fully into my self-power?
5. What is my gift?
6. How much self-sourcing and support do I need for this journey?
There are many roads to self-empowerment. Some suggestions are:
1. Develop your personal skills (intuition, meditation, contemplation, etc.)
2. Do your personal work (classes, bodywork, therapies, past life sessions, etc.)
3. Do your homework (reading, researching, study, astrological analysis, etc.)
4. Maintain a daily spiritual practice (ritual, ceremony, prayer, acts of spiritual service, gratitude, etc.)
Seeking your fortune ends in finding yourself. Knowing and loving yourself is the greatest gift you will ever find. Because you are the treasure at the end of the rainbow. Each one of us is a treasure trove of talent, love, and light.
“In the hall of mirrors, you are everywhere. Which is the real you? Find your original Self, the one who perceives all the reflections and is amused by them. Then you will recognize your path and walk it.” –Alberto Villoldo
Copyright © 2014 Drake Bear Stephen. Except where acknowledged. http://www.DrakeInnerprizes.com